Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Chad ... I guess we have to move on a different topic about MIRACLES .

So much for the EUCHARISTIC MIRACLES . I gues sit takes REAL BELIEVER ( dili pod magpailad ) to embrace it . If you were here in Cebu i can show you a lot material resources / real pictures and videos probably not found in the net that relates to EUCHARISTIC MIRACLES .

Otherwise bro , if you have the chance to join PILGRIMAGES to Europe , you will encounter a lot of EUCHARISTIC MIRACLES . Its not the actual occurence but enough proofs that will convince you .

================================================== ================================================== ====

Maybe we can start with :

- the PLAYFUL STO NINO
    - the TEARS of blood OF the VIRGIN of MANAOG
    - etc
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 01-08-2010 at 11:19 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    ^^^

Dili lage na mao ang gipasabot ni CHAD na milagro since we are talking here about PHENOMENOMS .

Kindly refer to post #26 sir. Thank you. =) Kasabot ko .

^^^

OT : Ok , I thought nag OT na pod ka .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

.....okhai

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Chad ... I guess we have to move on a different topic about MIRACLES .

So much for the EUCHARISTIC MIRACLES . I gues sit takes REAL BELIEVER ( dili pod magpailad ) to embrace it . If you were here in Cebu i can show you a lot material resources / real pictures and videos probably not found in the net that relates to EUCHARISTIC MIRACLES .

Otherwise bro , if you have the chance to join PILGRIMAGES to Europe , you will encounter a lot of EUCHARISTIC MIRACLES . Its not the actual occurence but enough proofs that will convince you .
    ok. fair enough. pasensya na skeptic man gyud ko. kung sa bisaya pa, gahi ko'g ulo. haha...

Maybe we can start with :

- the PLAYFUL STO NINO
    - the TEARS of blood OF the VIRGIN of MANAOG
    - etc
    ang playful sto. nino, i don't know lang ha, pero dali ra kaayo ni i-manipulate by hands. the tears of blood, it has been deemed fake blood (food coloring). but to be fair to those who believe, if there is any power in these alleged "miracles", it's the power of FAITH and the ability of these miracles to change people's lives.

.. hhmmmm, as for me, i dont believe in miracles .... but i believe in HOAXs, look, most of the "miracles" that happened in the philippines alone were made by a group of people who's intention is to get money from the people.

1. JUDIEL
    2. SIMALA

.. these two i give as an example ...

1. Judiel was that boy who recieved miracles from God with those Blood on his mouth and all that BS. But in the end, all they wanted was personal gain. Judiel is a woman right now, he had a *** change.

2. Simala, this is the most embarassing and yet most lucrative hoax in cebu, forget about that dancing sun, bbbaaahhh, that was boring, i saw that stuff. But Simala, all those pilgrims going to simala for some divine intervention and those priests claiming that there were miracles. And a few months back, their scheme got busted, they had millions upon millions in their vault and in the bank from donations. They even committed some blasphemous acts inside the church's compound.

.. those are the reasons why i don't believe in miracles.

Chad since you are an atheist then you are bound to be skeptic on something beyond explainable, why bother starting this thread?

MIRACLE is just the name given to the event which science could not explain at all...

And I think Miracle is subjective....

When you have cancer at a terminal stage and then you were cured... some believe it to be a miracle.. but some believe it to be because of medicine....

When you are in a car accident and you survived.... some will say it's a miracle... but others will say "swerte kaayo ka"...

When you weren't studying for a test and you got perfect..... some say... wow ka bright nimo uyy.. others would say ..... it's a miracle....

Quote Originally Posted by Parnaso View Post
    Chad since you are an atheist then you are bound to be skeptic on something beyond explainable, why bother starting this thread?
    because i can and i want to.

hehehe thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast