Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

As of the moment the fact is we humans have religion and evolution, we should not make these two intities in conflict with it's other, whilst it's better if we would put these in better use, to make us evolve into a better person, and by then a very worthy evolution would be at hand.

Is god behind evolution as the process of his creation
    I think the better question is, Is evolution behind the process of creation of god?

Quote Originally Posted by tripwire View Post
    I think the better question is, Is evolution behind the process of creation of god?
    creator of god? God is the creator of all creator... you're question doesn't really make sense...

i like your way of thinking.

afterall, we live in a world of mental construct

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    creator of god? God is the creator of all creator... you're question doesn't really make sense...
    it does make sense. if evolution played a role in the creation of GOD then the concept of Natural Selection applies. the big question is, how did GOD go far up in the evolution chain? that would account for several "higher" GODs, not just one. and no, they all wouldn't be invisible.

man created god. man created the creator of all creator

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    it does make sense. if evolution played a role in the creation of GOD then the concept of Natural Selection applies. the big question is, how did GOD go far up in the evolution chain? that would account for several "higher" GODs, not just one. and no, they all wouldn't be invisible.
    God is the beginning of everything, so if you're argument about what is the beginning of the beginning then just imagine two mirrors facing each other.. you'll just end up losing your mind keep wondering about a never ending equation.

Just imagine every single one of more than a trillion cells in the body contains about a thousand times as much precisely-coded digital information as my entire computer.. A code cannot occur without a designer... and it can only be designed by a superintellegence,i.e. God. Evolution is "mutation+selection+time=design". about mutation, what causes them to mutate, what causes these dna to change, what makes it replicate..etc... until you will end up saying they're just programmed to react that way.. so in short somebody programmed this entity to react.. so it always starts with a creator.. A superintellegent mind is behind the evolution process..

Exactly, in-order to create information, an author must be present. That's not a scientific fact but a common sense fact. Its a very realistic and practical logic if you will only realize.

are you saying that in order to generate a "code" for a complicated DNA, there has to be an author (which in this case, it could be GOD/Allah) who wrote that "code". if this is so, who made the author? i know it's a stupid question, but this logic of yours already failed before it became valid.

Your statement is invalid because we have different assumptions regarding God. Your assumption is that God is something that is evolving. Our assumption is something that has no beginning and end, not created but the creator of everything(universe, multiverse, etc. etc.). If someone answer your question about how far God go up in the evolution, then the two of you are just fooling yourselves.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast