Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default HELP Dating a girl who has relationship with Foreigner

The situation here is that..........................
    I have this girl nga love dyud kaayo nako. love as in love dyud.pero dili mi uyab but den we can do this and that..permi mi magdate..she even told mi nga na learn nako nyag love..but then heres my problem...naa sya gi entertain nga foreigner..she told me about it pero ako rana gi ignore just to be with her...she always ask me kung ok ra ba kuno ko nga in ani among situation..and i always tell her nga kung mao rani ang way para magkakuyog mi permi kay ok ra nako..i mean I know nga the girl needs to settle down in her life and she wants security because dili naman sad sya in ana ka bata.need your opinion guys..

kung dili jud ka maka hatag nya ug security (financially) bro wa kay mahems in ana nalang jud mo.. kutob ra jud ka sa palami niya..

trash them,,,,! that kind is just using you bro... I had exactly the same situation before... and I cut the connection, everything...... d@mn these people!

***can't she help herself? her only way para mahayahay sa life? marrying those guys?... c'mon.... id better chose a girl nga strong ug spirit
    Last edited by AMD_infinium05; 02-16-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AMD_infinium05 View Post
    trash them,,,,! that kind is just using you bro... I had exactly the same situation before... and I cut the connection, everything...... d@mn these people!

***can't she help herself? her only way para mahayahay sa life? marrying those guys?... c'mon.... id better chose a girl nga strong ug spirit

he, he, bro, if I'd tell u i'm in the same shoes as with the woman in the subject.
    in terms of strong, I'm indeed havin a STRONG personality, but, like wat the TS says...
    I also need to settle down, as i'm not gettin any younger at all.

Then? are we to be blame alone?
    Last edited by miramax; 02-16-2010 at 09:09 PM.

i'll make this simple.

the girl is not interested or in love with you!

come on! why would she entertain someone while you are there for her?!

you're just blinded by your up in the sky rocketing love for her.
    lower your feelings for her and slowly walk away from her coz you're just wasting your time and money.

the girl needs security right? and it is not with you. she told you that, but you're just not listening.

security is not the reason here, the reason is she's not in love or maybe she was in love with you (longe time ago) but for some reasons she lowered her feelings towards you already. or maybe she's a gold digger...we don't know.

it's good that you have realized this already. take it as a learning experience bai.
    daghan man cguro girls nga sincere, honest and upfront. you just have to find her.

happy hunting! hihihi

bro morag sideline raka ana. accept the fact nga dli jud cya maimo unless financially stable ka or more than that. Like they say gold digger. Hapit tanan babaye bro either ganahan mo larga or madato ug dali. Pangita ug babaye lain bro nga 4 better or for worst. Mag bagyo man or maglinog. hehehe

bro its not too late, make your self rich..sharo kung madatu ka muadto japon na xa sa powerranger niya, pero wla japon nay ayo siya bro kay mas palabihon niya ang kwarta kay sa love.

get a job. if you really love her, then give the security she needs.

if she wants to settle down, y not with you...?
    practical sya nga pgka-babae. and ur just too sweet for her...c'mon don't beat urself up. find someone else who will accept you as you are...

@TS.... i guess iv already said my advise to you personally.. all i can say now is "kung san ka masaya, suportahan tika".. kung mgkaproblema ka, texi lang nya ko.. tagay ta, 1set ako..nyahahahhaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast