Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Coolest guitar sounds..........

The SMITHS - HOW SOON IS NOW .... - Johnny Marr's work on this song is amazing... love the effects.... he's not a flashy guitar player but he's a genius when it comes to melodies... my favorite guitar player.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

vai's touching tounges..........syvy is.......aahhhhh too many adjectives to define vai.

Check out AUDIOSLAVE - Tom Morrello, the smartest guitarist on Earth is back with some of the weirdest sounding $#!+ ever. I especially liked his solo on LIKE A STONE, which made me want to cry. A guitar solo hasn't done that for me since Stevie Ray Vaughan.

yeah, i saw the video of it on mtv, i didnt knew the name of the band at first. I thought it was a cris cornell solo project. but when i heard the guitar solo i just went "shit, how cool was that", simple yet melodic....but the sound of the guitar, it's like it's in underwater or something.....

garry moore sound good.i like hes guitar sound....

CARLO... ever played with a LINE 6 POD guitar module? .. You can get that sound with a LINE 6 Flextone Amp or a POD sound module. And POD sikat kaayo karon sa mga recording studios diri... my guitar player also uses a LINE 6 Flextone amp.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

i like the sound of nuno bettencourt's guitar & his funky metal groove.

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA
    CARLO... ever played with a LINE 6 POD guitar module? .. You can get that sound with a LINE 6 Flextone Amp or a POD sound module. And POD sikat kaayo karon sa mga recording studios diri... my guitar player also uses a LINE 6 Flextone amp.
    Sorry, man. I'm not an effects junkie myself. All I need is a good Chorus, Distortion and fat strings. I occassionally use my Jim Dunlop Wah-pedal and I've got a bottleneck for slides.

Heck, for my new band, I hardly use any of those, since I'm just strumming away like an idiot most of the time.

I guess it all depends on the music you're into... sa akong banda sa una man gud, we're into airy new-wavy stuff.. so akong guitarista uses a lot of effects. appropriate effects anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Micah
    garry moore sound good.i like hes guitar sound....
    ako sad......pakdit jud kaau.....tulo gud iya luha.............

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast