Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839
    Blog Entries

murag nindot e-apil ani...pero murag friends ni TS akong amo nga trainer sa Bushcrafting...hehhee pass lang usa ko...ngita ko ug kanang lain ang modala..

Quote Originally Posted by Watever_watever View Post
    murag nindot e-apil ani...pero murag friends ni TS akong amo nga trainer sa Bushcrafting...hehhee pass lang usa ko...ngita ko ug kanang lain ang modala..
    Kinsa na imo pasabot na trainer na amo nimo sir ? Hehehehe .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Kinsa na imo pasabot na trainer na amo nimo sir ? Hehehehe .
    sir, pwede dili lang ko mag-saba kay basin ikaw ni sir...saonz nalang...

sir, pwede dili lang ko mag-saba kay basin ikaw ni sir...saonz nalang...
    Atot .... hahaha ! Naa diay laing trainer sa bushcraft sa Cebu gawas sa TS?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    Atot .... hahaha ! Naa diay laing trainer sa bushcraft sa Cebu gawas sa TS?
    barkada sila ni TS sir...maayo man pud gani mo-train akong amo pero murag taod2x na cya wala maka-train...pero pirmi ni sila magbush crafting gihapon sir...

Blog Entries
    @SPRINGFIELD_XD_40

sir, mo apil ka sa ilang outreach sa mga bushcrafters karung december? tig-apilan ka ana?

Blog Entries
    UP UP UP!..pa.revive sa thread.

my barkada is into trekking/mountain climbing mao naamong ko..we usually bring the essentials; tents, canister stoves, treking gears. And recently I bumped into a video of a bushcrafter by the name of JOE ROBINET..grabe, gnahan kaayo ko sa iya solo bushcraft videos and THEN I remembered that my dad has a bag full of survival gears and stuff like fire starter, paracord, portable water filter to name a few..i would love to bring and try them out when my barkada goes for another trek hopefully this january or february where our philippine mountains are at its coldest temperatures..yay! ^_^
    Last edited by mikyAt; 01-29-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikyAt View Post
    UP UP UP!..pa.revive sa thread.

my barkada is into trekking/mountain climbing mao naamong ko..we usually bring the essentials; tents, canister stoves, treking gears. And recently I bumped into a video of a bushcrafter by the name of JOE ROBINET..grabe, gnahan kaayo ko sa iya solo bushcraft videos and THEN I remembered that my dad has a bag full of survival gears and stuff like fire starter, paracord, portable water filter to name a few..i would love to bring and try them out when my barkada goes for another trek hopefully this january or february where our philippine mountains are at its coldest temperatures..yay! ^_^
    If you are Cebu based, you might want to check out CAMP RED BUSHCRAFT and SURVIVAL GUILD in FB .

- - - Updated - - -

barkada sila ni TS sir...maayo man pud gani mo-train akong amo pero murag taod2x na cya wala maka-train...pero pirmi ni sila magbush crafting gihapon sir...
    Maayo mo train ? Naa diay lain mo train sa Cebu gawas ba lage sa TS ? Atik sad ka da. Ipa ilaila ko ana imong amo beh.

You should visit our website https://thecozyholic.com/ if you are searching for a productive high quality bushcraft knife but want to purchase a great tool for little money.

10.    Advertisement

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839