Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast

Default have you been to NOECOR Auto repair shop?

I have quite a number of experience with repair shops that does not deliver quality service and overpricing spareparts. I would surely recommend this one shop that i recently had my car repaired. They are former CALTEX in Asilo repairmen who managed to put up their own repair shop. These men knows exactly what their doing at a very reasonable price. They are all experts in their fields and they will do everything they can to fix your car. They are not the huge repairshops which has complete and sophisticated tools that big repairshops in the city has. They are just flying under the radar but their knowledge in repairing auto mobiles are einstein level I am not trying to lure you guys so that they may have more customers in the future. The truth is, they dont need this ad, they already have die hard customers who are already satisfied with their job. if you are in a tight budget but wanted to experience a satisfying feeling after your ride is fixed, not to mention the satisfying feeling of not beeing robbed because of high repair and spare parts cost, then you should get in to your car and hit the road leading to NOECOR shop.

Location is in Katipunan, Labangon just before the elementary school.(Noecor is at the left side of the road)

(If naa mo experience nga auto repairshop nga grabeh kamahal ug pyesa and labor or mangingilad, please post it here. Iapil nalang pud ninyo ang mga shops nga dili dapat adtuon kung magpaayu ta ug sakyanan)

Im posting this for us car owners to have another option and finally release ourselves from the chains of high-cost service from other repair shops.

Just call this number to know more about the services offered: 261-8561
    Last edited by Milkyner; 04-04-2010 at 03:30 AM. Reason: additional information posted

naa kay sketch bro?

this is my suki brad! hehehe..

been to alot as well! this guys knows engines...

they have people that handles almost everything.. different people, with different tasks..

f mag paayo ka, u cant expect prices like quick serve, CFG, auto forum, etc but prices that will surely make u save..

ganina rjd gkan akng car ngadto.. powerwindow issue... akng switch guba, and im using a SUZUKI SCRUM with original stock power window, which is wala jd replacement. wat they did is incorporated a different switch on a different car and thats all it takes.. repaird na dayn akng car for less cost.

isa pd, naa ko issue sa ako car na while nag dagan ma turn off in the middle of the road. my engine is a Direct Injected Turbo Intercooler Scrum VAN mn gd (unsual ryt? but true) , ive been to alot of mekaniks, ang uban gi ayo pa ang d guba nya ako pjd gi bayran mahal ayo, ang uban jd, ni ayaw na ky wa ka hbw unsa ang guba, NOECOR solved the problem in a days time... whew!

I highly advice to take ur car there!

as of now, naa gani MINICOOPER ngadto nag paayo. hhehehe..

LOCATED: across Labangon Elementary school

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar
    oi duola ra diay sa amo, muadto ko this month magpa tune-up. atong testingan, post nya ko diri comments.

bro try ninyo didto...u wont regret it...duol ra kaau ilaha bro across katipunan elementary skul..wlaay lugar dha nga daghan sakyanan gatapok...eheheheh...post nya mo sa inyo experience..

duol ra ni sa labangon church? pwede maka butang ug directions? thanks daan!

tune up pud cla bro?

bai kung mag gikan ka sa bible baptist, derecho lang ka. before ka muabot sa katipunan elementary school, kanang naay skywalk dha sa katipunan, across sa street mao na ang NOECOR. dali ra toltolon kay daghan sakyanan sa sulod sa ilaha shop. tapad ana niya namaligya pud ug motor and pikas tapad naay aircon repair shop ug vulcanizing.

tawag lang mo didto mga bro.

Quote Originally Posted by pej View Post
    tune up pud cla bro?
    tune up cla, aircon repair...tanan bro ma cater nila. tawag lang didto.

+1000 ko ani! akoa ni suki ever since i got my car. tanan daot ad2 pa.ayu ngad2. ingnan ra nmo ang prob naa na dayun na cla idea sa daot. i am from talamban pero ari jd ko pa.ayu sa ako car kay sure jd na ma.ayu ako problem.. taga anha nko pa repair kay permi lng na puno ila atubangan ug luyo. they also do painting, body works and etc...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast