Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up How To Get Back The Ex - 5 Steps On Winning Their Love Again

When you want to win back your ex, there are many things that you can do. The main point is that you need to be able to consider offering everything you can and put all your effort into it. If you have already thought about methods on how to get back the ex, than you are on the right track. We are also here to help, with some sound advice on how to win back the love of your life.

1. No Communication. While it may sound pretty awkward to give up on contacting your ex, when everything you want is to see them and hear their voice, it is the right thing to do. Start with a period of no phone calls, and no casual encounters, it is one of the methods that will help to win back your ex.

2. Be a Star. Showing off a little, all dressed up, with a new hairstyle, that makes you appealing for the opposite *** will have your ex turn their head to take a good look at you, for sure. They will also be provoked to remember about what drew them to you in the first place.

3. Have a Blast with Friends. Looking good is one thing, but looking good and having fun while surrounded by friends is even better. You are sure to attract a lot of attention from your ex, when you make your appearance in a club and have a blast with your close friends.

4. Cry Only in Your Private Quarters. While it is natural to experience strong emotions due to the break up, crying in public, when someone remembers you about your ex, will do you no good. Act maturely when you are not at home, you can always cry over your broken relationship when you are locked up in your room.

5. Change! It is very important that you become a better person, if you want your ex to reconsider you as their companion. Try to change the things that you know your ex always complained about. Word will get around about this new person you are becoming, and your ex will know that you do it for their sake. They will appreciate your efforts, and you will be able to win back the ex you love.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated. Please respect the topic. Thanks.

Correct i agreed....

well in my case bro its pretty hard..My Gf broke up with me last month..the problem is we work together so everyday mi mgkta...but i really wanted to have her back...it's just that naa nman gud siya uyab kano hehe saon mana nko ako gana mura man nawa..esp maka kta ko mag date sila...sauna cge ko ngita ways mag uli mi i tried most ways to get her back...cguro move on nlang ko hehe...

though i don't agree about winning back someone who dumped you, i have to say these are awesome advice nonetheless. unintentionally, this will help you move on.

para ni sa katong mga laki or baye nga ang EX ra jud ang ilang kalibutan.. hehe! katong dili maka move on..

nice advices bro!

5 star!!! ahaha ive tried this one b4!!

Quote Originally Posted by murdocman12 View Post
    5 star!!! ahaha ive tried this one b4!!
    Thanks brad!

Keep this coming up...

i think this one will not help you get back your EX.. but, for me, this one will help you move on.. it's up to you if you want to go back to your gf after doing these things, but doing following the steps will help you move on..that's for sure...

before doing these things, think 1st of the reason why would you want to get back on the 1st place.. if it is still worth getting back.. and most esp, if the other person is still willing to work out and give it another shot....

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............
    (?.?)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast