Default HP Laserjet 1000 network printing problem

mga bro, naa koy LJ 1000 na naka connect sa P3 733 Mhz ; 64MB Memory with Windows 98 SE. OK man sya sa iyang printing. gi shared nako ang printer sa other computer na Intel Celeron ug Pentium 2 na PC and using windows 98SE. makaprint pero pag abot sa tunga tunga sa pag print sa page mura naman ug garbled... murag na campat man ang iyang printing... same as the other win98 OS na mga pc.. unya mag display ang " NOT ENOUGH MEMORY sa screen sa monitor where naka connect ang LASER PRINTER...

I tried it na g shared sa windows XP na mga system.. and it print fine... bisan pa ug 4 pages ... y kaha ni?

tabang mga bossing diri......

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

Default Re: HP Laserjet 1000 network printing problem

question:

your P3 PCs with win98se have 64MB memory

how about your PCs with WinXP, pila ang memory?

> i think kulang ang memory nimo bro nga 64MB for file and printer sharing

Default Re: HP Laserjet 1000 network printing problem

bitaw, try giving ur printserver at least 128megs of ram.

it "might" solve ur problem.

or use ur windows xp to do print sharing make sure you install windows98 version drivers for your printer in "additional drivers" options sa 'printers' page para the win98 systems can print with the winxp print share

Well to have the wise update on your blog about the printer’s problem solution and hope people able to fix the problem as well after getting it here. I would like to share the essay writing service review trusted updates on your blog and these are updated as well. Please do share further work with us that would be wise.

Default HP Laserjet 1000 network printing problem

I have a printer at my office and also facing the same network printing issue. As usual I was trying to sort it out by myself with the help of some online searches. I move the USB cable to the another port on my laptop that was connected to the printer. I read about this on HighShop.in, and finally I got the printout from my printer.

Default Amazon can provide needed hardware

Properly advertising your products on Amazon can be the difference between making a profit and losing money. You need to ensure you are targeting the right customers, using the correct keywords, and that your campaigns are constantly optimized to get the most market share from your competitors.

8.    Advertisement