Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bad Experience in a Pet shop in Banawa

This thread is not meant to degrade, belittle, destroy the image,and name of the pet shop stated, This thread serves as a word of caution and my personal opinion. I have no grudges of the pet shop. Just so everyone will know.

Istoryans, I had a bad experience yesterday at Caminade Banawa,

1st Experience: The cashier was busy calling someone else, never attended me even while I was already paying, she was busy with the cellphone. I had to get her attention before she reailized I was there.

2nd Experience: The Cashier had no change for my bill, She refused to transact business with me, She asked me that I should be the one to change my bills, I had to cross the street to find change. GRRRRRRRR

And to think I called the petshop before I dropped buy, so insulting

Disappointed jud ko sa Caminade, loyal customer unta ko sa Caminade Mabolo, pero sa banawa ako na unta gi accept kay doul sa amu.

what should you do if confronted ani nga situation? how should you react? and what would you tell the management?

Default Re: Bad Experience in a Pet shop in Banawa

they should fire the cashier.

lage bro, Pag hatag nako sa Bill iya ra gi butang sa table wala gi sulod sa cash register and I was already carrying sa mga items nga ako palitun , ambot unsa iya pasabot ato.

So that others will know and this problem be resolved. Hope mag tarung na next time ang cashier didto

kangil.ad pud ana uy.. unsa gud intawn na sila.. bag.o lang jud ka naka.experience ana sir..? mura kinahanglan man na xa isumbong na matter sa owner jud.. well magdala nlng jud ta ug change.. nah if personal to ang iya pud paggamit sa cp niya, dili man to angay buhaton kay nagtrabaho man xa.. nasuko tingali to xa na imo nadisturb ang iya pagtabi sa cp.. magpalitan man pud ko sa ila branch sa caminade basak.. ok2 raman pud ila though dili jud pareho sa mabolo na attentive and hospitable kau ang ila aatendants..
    Last edited by Albrecht; 02-28-2011 at 12:18 AM.

I hope u had the precise date and time para at least ma pin point gyud kinsa to ang (un)attending personnel
    para pud at least dili ma zeroed in tanan mga personnel or staff or the entire establishment.

But also in the first place dapat pud unta ang concerned establishment should know the people they're
    hiring kay it could also be a case of one person affecting the entire image of the establishment
    kay ma consider baya pud na siya representative.

Quote Originally Posted by mokiloo View Post
    But also in the first place dapat pud unta ang concerned establishment should know the people they're
    hiring kay it could also be a case of one person affecting the entire image of the establishment
    kay ma consider baya pud na siya representative.
    about this part of your comment bro.. kahibaw naman pud tingali ta ngano ingon ani na ang uban personel mg.attend sa ila mga customers, coz these days its not how you do your job and how good you are, but its who you know.. i just do hope na dili ingon ani na just because kaila nila ang ila mga employees ila daun itolerate ang mga gpangbuhat.. business is business.. but i really do hope na mau ila attendants na ipanghire not just because kaila nila ang nangita ug job.. sad to say na hasta jud ang name sa establishment ang m.apektohan ani..

karon pako... naa diay caminade na sa banawa

OT: asa dapit bro.

Quote Originally Posted by chabby_whamby View Post
    karon pako... naa diay caminade na sa banawa

OT: asa dapit bro.
    along duterte st. near corner padung alliance of two hearts church... near pod bingol's vet clinic

Quote Originally Posted by Albrecht View Post
    about this part of your comment bro.. kahibaw naman pud tingali ta ngano ingon ani na ang uban personel mg.attend sa ila mga customers, coz these days its not how you do your job and how good you are, but its who you know.. i just do hope na dili ingon ani na just because kaila nila ang ila mga employees ila daun itolerate ang mga gpangbuhat.. business is business.. but i really do hope na mau ila attendants na ipanghire not just because kaila nila ang nangita ug job.. sad to say na hasta jud ang name sa establishment ang m.apektohan ani..
    true...true
    But IF ilahang concern or priority is mga taw nga ila kaila para maka lang trabaho regardless of
    the qualificationsor aptitude and capacity for that certain job rather than to serve their
    patrons or customers nga nag pa lambo sa ilahang negosyo and making good sincere business then
    I guess we should refrain doing business with such establishment because, In my concern, if mu spend man gani tah at least lets get our money's worth up to the last centavo... kay some if not most of us (icluding me)
    bisan dili dato or has lots of money to burn but mu gasto lang gyud para lang ma provided ang
    atong mga beloved pets

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast