Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default got myself in a complicated situation.....

hi guys. never thought in my entire life i will be caught in a complicated situation. people has high regards of me for my being wise,a good advicer and buotan. im currently n a relationship where my bf s a lot older than me. he's single. the prob is, he has a gf. i feel for him after a couple of years of being friends. he would always avoid speaking of his gf as he said dghan sila og giagian. and then, before i knew it. i fell for him. too late, when i woke up and remember that he has a gf. by that time,nagkakami na. the hard part is, i left a 5 yrs relationship with my bf,kay when i realized i was falling, i thought it would be unfair. dghan nasad mi issues ato, pero he was really caring and good. its been 9 months now nga nagkabuwag mi ang nagkakami sa bag o. the older guy would always tell me he loves me. so many times i tried to break away sa iya, but circumstances will not let me. we work in the same bldg, im in the 10th floor and he's on the 3rd. pirmi jud mi magkakita unya naa pa jud project coordination meeting nga sya mag head. dont know what to do na guys. im so confused. now he told me that he loves us both daw sa iya gf. should i still hold on? i always thought nga kaya nako mugawas ani nga situation baya,pero karun, murag lisod na jud. i wanted to stay and show him what it is to be loved by me. kay he had so many gfs before, which most of the issues are infidelity. sya man sad kadghan na nagka infidel.nobody knows about us kay nglikay mi sa issues. im so confused now. i no longer know what to do.

looking forward for your advices and comments....i cant tell my friends about this man gud. noone knows but me...

Default Re: got myself in a complicated situation.....

wow u know what's the solution...you are just blinded of what u feel...stay out of it!

or go on girl nalang para happy...hahaha

this is so sad....

are u gay?

the answer is in your post sis...

Quote Originally Posted by khalvz View Post
    sya man sad kadghan na nagka infidel.nobody knows about us kay nglikay mi sa issues.

.lisud na daan ang situation nya gipasamot pa jud og ka lisud...............
    Last edited by THE KID; 04-04-2011 at 03:16 PM.

@tatajhun.... admittedly, yes i am. i just cant get the right formula and enough courage to do it. dont know, i might be waiting for divine intervention....

@yiennahs. haha. no im not. im a gal uy.

Quote Originally Posted by yiennahs View Post
    are u gay?
    hahaha..yeah, i was about to ask the same TS?

@darkraven. yes, i know sis. mahog lagi ni og open relationship sya dba?karun, he's telling me kami nalang jud daw duha sa iya gf kay he has enough na and lahi daw ko. i know it might be bola but lisod uy. sometimes i can see man gud he's serious when he tells me that.

@THE KID...ana jud. suicide sa?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast