Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Education or Experience?

Hellow,

In the world of enterprenuership, which of the two that weighs more in your own perspective? Education or Experience.... soliciting your diamond opinions amigos... just popped out on my thoughts.....

for me, experience is the best teacher...

BOTH . Nothing beats knowledge and experience yet if I have to rely to only 1 , then I have to say EXPERIENCE . You will be learning from that experience you did not learn from school .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Education first then experience. Theories must be learned first so as not to re-invent the wheel. Just like when you conduct some experiment, you need first to understand the parameters that would affect the results of that experiment. If you go ahead, chances are you will be going in circles and learn the hard way.

W/c by some coincidence .... a lot of very WEALTHY and SUCCESSFUL people who are rags to riches are undergrads . They just have to work hard and build experience . In business in able for it to be successful , you need to have the knowledge of not only what was taught in school like MATH . There are some factors that the knowledge required by it came from HOME , PEERS , EXPERIENCE etc .

Though I prefer education should be prioritized but in our current system of the Philippines or should I say from the last 20 years .... Id rather be my own boss than study .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Hi guys, i once read a quotation stated like this...

"The problem with old people is that they believe experience is better than education.
    The problem with young people is that they believe education is better than experience"

I would say that education and experience will always go hand-in-hand no matter which of the two you focus into. The problem with most people is that they dont use what they learn. Because education can only be attained if what you've learned is put to practice. Dont just put your learning into knowledge, put your learning into actions. This way, you get your education and experience at the same time.

Like I said , learning is an aspect we adapt each new day from new tings we encounter. I think the thread starter is referring to the EDUCATION attained at school or earning DEGREE .

I agree with springfield.

Education and knowledge are different with knowledge and skills far more important.

As Mark Twain I believed famously said, " I hope my eduction is not interfering with my learning ... "

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. -- Mark Twain ahehe

ahehee murag kang bernard shaw na "I was born intelligent, education ruined me. "

:mrgreen:

Actually experiences follow after education............but sad to say how could fresh draduates acquires experiences if they were not hired.............

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast