Default Things I have in mind about CHA-CHA, GMA, PRO-GMA CONGRESSMEN, and their TACTICS

would I be right about thinking that:

CHA-CHA is planned by GMA, JDV and PRO GMA CONGRESSMEN

1. To hide GMA's 2004 election manipulation coz in the end of her term there is a chance that her election win in 2004 is a mere manipulation and to further eradicate a post term investigation on the 2004 elections and FG's alleged wealth in international european banks?

2. JDVs involvement in CHA-CHA is to make a realization that he can become a leader of this country coz he cannot win in a standard people voted election?

3. CHA-CHA is there to make the Congressmen have a LIFETIME political career by erasing the NO. OF TERMS IN OFFICE?

4. HOUSE BILL 1450 approved earlier because if it is not approved before the MAY 2007 elections, GMA will no longer have a substantial number of allies in the LOWER HOUSE because some of her allies could lose this coming elections?

Default Re: Things I have in mind about CHA-CHA, GMA, PRO-GMA CONGRESSMEN, and their TAC

Kuyawa gud nimo mura man ka ug ginoo.

1. To hide GMA's 2004 election manipulation coz in the end of her term there is a chance that her election win in 2004 is a mere manipulation and to further eradicate a post term investigation on the 2004 elections and FG's alleged wealth in international european banks?
    Ngano man ta mo balik naman pud ta sa ni-agi? Mao na ang mga pinoy dili ma-asenso kay sige lang balik2 sa karaang nahitabo.

Para nako sakto man naay CHA-CHA, para mawala na ang Senate ug mga party list system. Kay kana mao ang nag-dala ug dako na gasto.

Default Re: Things I have in mind about CHA-CHA, GMA, PRO-GMA CONGRESSMEN, and their TAC

Quote Originally Posted by eax
    Kuyawa gud nimo mura man ka ug ginoo.

Ngano man ta mo balik naman pud ta sa ni-agi? Mao na ang mga pinoy dili ma-asenso kay sige lang balik2 sa karaang nahitabo.

Para nako sakto man naay CHA-CHA, para mawala na ang Senate ug mga party list system. Kay kana mao ang nag-dala ug dako na gasto.
    i respect ur thought there...we have our freedom to think and recite whatever is on our mind...therefore this is what i have to say about the current issues connected on one another...IT IS NOT BEING "GINOO" im jst asking u about what u have to say about that thought...

BUT DID U THINK THAT LOSING THE SENATE WOULD ALSO MEAN LOSING THE CHECK AND BALANCE SYSTEM IN THE LEGISLATIVE? WHO WOULD CHECK THE congressmen who are playing with the laws in Congress? THEY WOULD NOT EVEN LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE...

Default Re: Things I have in mind about CHA-CHA, GMA, PRO-GMA CONGRESSMEN, and their TACTICS

^ I think they are listening to the public opinion. As of press time, the legislators of the House of Representatives are contemplating on Constitutional Convention as a mode of amending the constitution. Although this is more costly and more tedious, I do think we can compromise that since we are about to amend the basic law of the land.

As long as the outdated provisions will be amended to be in tune with the needs of the people, then by all means, kindly proceed.

Default Re: Things I have in mind about CHA-CHA, GMA, PRO-GMA CONGRESSMEN, and their TACTICS

they are listening to the Political party's urge to do such changes not to the people.

Sakto bya ni press release sa Archdiocese of Cebu:

More needed than apologies on Con-Ass fiasco: Dakay

FILIPINOS have become too familiar with “I’m sorry.”

That was the reaction of Cebu Archdiocesan media liaison officer Msgr. Achilles Dakay on the apology of Cebu City Rep. Antonio Cuenco for supporting the constituent assembly (Con-Ass) as a way to amend the Constitution.

“It is not enough to apologize because we are too familiar with ‘I’m sorry,’” Dakay told Sun.Star Cebu yesterday.

Although he did not explain how the public is familiar with the apology, President Arroyo said the same thing in June last year.
    Arroyo apologized over a phone call she made to a Commission on Elections (Comelec) official at the height of the 2004 poll canvassing.

Dakay said that an apology should come with an explanation.

“He (Cuenco) has to explain why they (congressmen) did it. Because the party told them to do it? That shows a lack of independence of mind,” said Dakay.

All of Cebu’s legislators in the House of Representatives who voted for the resolution on the Con-Ass last Thursday.

Dakay questioned the defense of some lawmakers that they only supported Con-Ass because the party they are affiliated with was inclined to pass the resolution.

He cited the adage, “My loyalty to the party ends where loyalty to the country begins.”

“What happened to that saying?” he asked.

Cebuano congressmen are the voice of the Cebuanos, therefore they speak for the Cebuanos when they voted for the
    Con-Ass, said Dakay.

That is why the Cebuanos need an explanation for the way they voted, he added

all i know recently, majority in the House of Congress are last termer...

with all the haste and railroading... wala jud na au.

so maayo gyud diay si GMA...........anyway....kita man siguro tanan naka experience na karon that economy is improving....

unsa man nakamaayo ni Gloria?

10.    Advertisement