Page 5 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default .. all about Religion here..

They're crazy!

kuyawa gud ani na church of satan boutan man. dili manghilabot if dili hilabtan?

Today, we continue to uphold our legacy by building on the solid foundation created by Anton LaVey, and set forth in his writings, recordings, and videos. Since we were the first organization dedicated to Satan, we have had extensive media coverage and been referred to by several names over the course of the last thirty-seven years: The First Church of Satan, The Satanic Church, as well as The Satanic Church of America, yet we maintain the simplest and boldest moniker, embodied in the words Church of Satan.

waaaaah! ka scary, ka weird... yikes! grrr... omg!

no comment ko ani oi..

deathstar0818: As expected reply from IceinHell and rcurman...salamat sa pag reply..

Ice: As usual, it is my pleasure to share what I know. My opinion is, like some of the Christian denominations, this is merely a way to either attract attention or make money. The pentagram used in the site is a pagan sign considered as holy. However, as we all know, the Roman Catholic Church waved war with supposedly witches in the early centuries. As I have aired out my opinion before, I think this was just the Church's way of ecterminating paganism in thier midst. When Christianity was already considered as a major religion in Europe especially in Rome, pagan practice is still rampant (this is not surprising because Rome and the other european coutnries were pagans before). In a way to stop paganism, the Church created the "Great Witch Hunt of Europe". However, most of the practices and symbologies attributed to witchcraft were actually pagan in nature thus I have concluded that the witch hunt was merely a propaganda wherein their main goal was actually esterminating paganism. During that time, "dancing in the woods" (pagan ritual similar to Christian's praying), "the horned goat's head" (Baphomet-god of fertility), "the pentagram" (symbol of Venus) and the combination of which were identified as witch craft of devil worship. Thus, even in modern movies, we see these symbols still attributed to witch craft or devil woship. Only a few have really understood where these symbols or practices originated.

rcruman: Sakto man sad nang if your not in the side of Christ then your an anti-christ,

Ice: In a way it is correct but the way people use the phrase "anti-Christ", they made it sound that it is evil in itself. But what does the word "anti-Christ" really mean? Does it reffers to people who doesn't believe in Christ as divine? If it means not believing in the divinity of Jesus, then being "anti-Christ" doesn't necessarily mean evil. Judaism, Muslim, and the other religions could very well fit for the phrase. Or anti-Christ refers to people who go against Jesus' teachings? But are the teachings of Jesus originally his? Or did other people before Jesus have also been teaching them? Even John the Baptist were already teaching most of the teachings of Jesus before Jesus have finally came out and started teaching. John the Baptist himself already have his followers before Jesus did.

Default Dos it matter if the Romn Catholic Chrch can only trace its root frm the Apotles

try to discuss it... i think it matters the most............

IceInHell wrote:
    Even John the Baptist were already teaching most of the teachings of Jesus before Jesus have finally came out and started teaching. John the Baptist himself already have his followers before Jesus did.

What John the baptist have preached was inspired by the spirit of Christ before he manifest into flesh.

Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
    Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. 1 Peter 1:10-11.

I was just confuse about your statement or opinion IceInHell:

Ice: In a way it is correct but the way people use the phrase "anti-Christ", they made it sound that it is evil in itself.

Could you elaborate this, all I've known from the bible is that there are only two things in these world Good and Evil.
    If your not or against with God then your and Evil or "Anti-Christ".

Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. 3 John 1:11.

But God love us and he want us to be out of darkness and see and abide in light.

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Acts 26:18..

Hope you wont mind my statement I just want to have clarifications and have a healthy exchange of Idea.

Peace!

Default Re: Dos it matter if the Romn Catholic Chrch can only trace its root frm the Apotles

I think we must ask first to moderators if its safe to discuss this matter here.
    As much as possible I don't want to be banned, I loved to exchange ideas in this forum.
    If I will give my statements its hard to accept to those who are close mind.

I will just wait for a go signal.

Peace!

Default Re: Dos it matter if the Romn Catholic Chrch can only trace its root frm the Apotles

ok

OT:I do believe in Jesus christ, but as a role model of man not GOD, GOD alone is not like us GOD is the only feeling of infinite Love, immeasurable.

this Satan church are ignorant in nature, if they believe Satan exist then they recognize christ, so how come they become non believers of christ..

Darkside and brightside, sorrow and happiness are all within our selves there is no such physical object existing as Satan or Devil..these good and bad are all label of our doings on our daily actions.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast