Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default what if your love is a lier,and you caught him,and he need you in your life

what if,if your love is a lier and then you saw him ,but he said its not true,and you caugth him,what would you do? but you need him in your life, plssssss helpppppp...

Default Re: what if your love is a lier,and you caught him,and he need you in your life

Quote Originally Posted by mercy_022
    what if,if your love is a lier and then you saw him ,but he said its not true,and you caugth him,what would you do? but you need him in your life, plssssss helpppppp...

Default Re: what if your love is a lier,and you caught him,and he need you in your life

@mercy_022, my ex of 5 years is a big liar, had 3 breakup episodes with him, last year's breakup was the 4th and the final (and i mean FINAL), and it's always because of a third party on his part. i can understand he's lying, he can't bear to lose me, but then can't stop his philandering ways pud. we don't need guys like that girl.

i've moved on and i'm happy now, ikaw dra mapul-an ra ka ana niya, don't worry, you'll survive oi.

i dont know how to moved on,its not time for me to move on,i cant understand why he lie to me.actually i need him in my life,everything i need him.tnx sa advice.

Situations like these are so hard for me to deal with. I mean, im a very emotional person and i dont know on how much of this i can handle. But you know what?? What he did is so unacceptable. He lied to you, and the worst, you caught him pa jud. Right now you say you need him, but in the long run, you'll be tired of his ways, and get to realize the truth and accept the fact that he's not for you. Im like this you know, I trust my boyfriend so much, and i guess it would hurt so bad if he did this to me. Cheer up girl, I know you're stronger than you think and i bet you can handle it. One step at a time girl and I i know you'll get through. Have the best of luck!! Anything else i may help you with just let me know.

closing cycles....

remember there was a time in your life that you don't need him

but of course..it's easier said than done!

there's no room for mercy. if he's this liar and if he lies over and over again, i think it's just hopeless and futile to hold on... don't you think?

why would you sacrifice your own happiness and welfare if your man is willing to fool around and disregard your feelings?

be true to yourself, face that trial..that person is not worthy but sometimes man jud makapamakak jud ka.. for the right way man..nobody's perfect baya

sa dako na away..naa dako na hikay....

lisod kaau ma inlove. kafaet

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast