Default Who will you stay with?

Lets pretend that divorce were legal here..

In the event that your parents would separate and you are still underage (just imagine) and
    you are to choose between your parents, who would you live with and why? Lets just say that its a permanent
    custody, not joint. So only one parent gets to have you.

The thought just came into my mind and I can't even imaging having to choose between them.
    So my answer is still pending, I still don't know who I would choose..

kamo??

Default Re: Who will you stay with?

i was only abt 6 or 7 when my parents separated and para nako naa nakoy buot atong panahona. my mom is not the ideal mother nga matawag, so i wont choose her. my dad is the same, he is always out of the country for more than a year and comes home a month or 2 and is busy with women at that time sad, i wont choose him either. ending, didto ko sa akong maternal grandma who i regarded as my mother jud although biologically ako siyang lola. point is, kung asa makita sa bata nga mahalon ug i value siya, adto siya, its really doesnt matter kung mom or dad but someone nga assured ang bata

i too had undergone this situation when my mom and dad filed for legal separation when i was 6. T'was not easy. I tried to understand the situation in my very young age. Normally the custody will go to the mother but because of the complicated situation, they agreed to put my mom's custody then later i found myself living under my granny's care. I didn't understand what had happened around me. I didn't understand why my mom and dad can't be together. I felt envy looking on my neighbors' family who went to church, parties with the entire family while i was alone. I grew up with a lot of insecurities and lack of confidence. Until such day i grew up as a problem child. I still consider myself lucky because my lola didn't give up on me and i owe my life to her. I've come to realize na everything boils down to being responsible. if di man kaha mo last ang love between lovers or husband and wife, then better nga di na lang manganak. Its not about choosing who's better and who's not, who have the capability ang who don't have, "the child always need both.. mom and dad. Naa ta pilipinas where in ang family center sa sa society... imagine seeing someone who grew up ; who doesnt even know how it felt being cuddled and loved by a mom or dad?

^^its sad because a lot of parents are selfish these days. sorry sa mga naigo lang. i wasnt able to keep my marriage too not because i didnt want to but because my significant other chose to be with his vices and friends, now with another woman who got kids too and completely abandoned our son. yes i was hurt but the more i was when he didnt care looking at our son's welfare. what the abandonment would bring to our son. the confusion and anger he kid will have. questions being asked by friends, where's your dad? and he doesnt even know what to say. as i say, its unfair to say, kids will understand when they grow up when it cant happen. as i became a mother myself, nidaku hinuon akong confusion ug kahiubos sa akong mama because i cant leave my kids behind, no matter what hardship i had been through, 4 ni sila kabuok nga ako ra jud usa ka buhi nila financially, morally and emotionally. its not an easy job if you are a single parent because you have to work hard that your kid wont feel insufficient kay ari mag sugod nga mag problematic child. luckily, we just have each other and soon enough my kids will be working and will be helping the family. and yes, we are still a family minus the dad. we dont need one if that man is just a big A hole and a scumbag

lisora ani ts oi, pro if sa akoa lang ari ko sa usa ka parent nga feel nko mka tabang2 ug provide kay most parents are looking pra sa kaayohan sa ilang mga anak, if kinsa toh nga dli ma puy.an nmo im sure mka feel pud ug murag malain, pro mkasabot rana oi, ako lang e.advice nga don't bother your mind thinking nga underage pka kay dli kaau ka mka motivate ana be responsible enough.

back in the days when i was a teenager and underage, i hated my dad so i would have gone with my mom...
    but if we are to base the situation today where i am super close with both of my parents...

ok pretending i am still underage,hahaha...then it would be a tough one to decide...well my mom is a housewife...
    i think court would give the custody to my dad instantly 'casue He is the breadwinner...

simbako lang pud ni oi(knock on wood)..hahaha...

7.    Advertisement