Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

Default The most intelligent istorya.net member and why?

Who IN YOUR OPINION is the wisest member in istorya? who makes the most sense out of all the OT cluttered around? these are your only criteria. prove your answer.

P.S.
    :arrow: i'm only asking for opinions therefore, i will not tolerate violent reactions or contradictions.
    :arrow: OTs will be instantly deleted.
    :arrow: any post that does not have a name in it as to who the member is will be instantly deleted.

Default who is the most intelligent istorya.net member?

theres a lot of 'em... : the masters themselves are intelligent : beor, galadriel, glassmoon.. am sure the admins are, and some mods too.. (that includes you and katrina too..n'gel, ezra, bitch goddess... )
    for the members: gareb, bitch adrienne, carlo borromeo, blade 101, bailey91...(sa akong nailhan)whoelse? lemme think of some sensible peeps again... ill post some of them here when i get to remember some of them...
    (sa politics and govt.. naay daghan didto..)
    and to prove that? just please read their posts... it makes sense to me!
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

Full Time Slave-driver blade101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite
    theres a lot of 'em... : the masters themselves are intelligent : beor, galadriel, glassmoon.. am sure the admins are, and some mods too.. (that includes you and katrina too..n'gel, ezra, bitch goddess... )
    for the members: gareb, bitch adrienne, carlo borromeo, blade 101, bailey91...(sa akong nailhan)whoelse? lemme think of some sensible peeps again... ill post some of them here when i get to remember some of them...
    (sa politics and govt.. naay daghan didto..)
    and to prove that? just please read their posts... it make sense to me!
    goddess aphrodite I am not worthy of your praises....

I agree with her on some aspects though...

Beor and the rest are really intelligent.
    so with the members na gi mention in aphrodite save for one of them....
    psyche and reggie, bigfoot oracle, daghan man......

d_lighty!!! young... yep.. she's still very young..

and i am the dumbest...

<== Brayt... mao nang upat ko ka tuig puros First Year sa Cebu Doc

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

istorya pipol are born with intelligence naman tingali pero ang uban wa gamita... per most intelligent, ang webmaster alangan, wa jud ang istorya kung wa ni ton.i na master beor! ahihi

i think there would only be one... GAREB .....need i say more?

i have four people in mind: ati kat (katrina), kuya beorcy and ati janice. they're the wisest people i know and although they stray just like the rest of us, they ALWAYS know what they're talking about.

CrasHBuRn: has the ability to joke around even in a serious topic, but manages to have his post in relation with the topic (which is very RARE, i might add)

nick16_cool & gareb: they know what they're talking about and are damn good in defending their views and opinions.

GlassMoon: most responsible moderator among us. he's stern about the rules and his posts so don't mess with him.

'n gel: always know what advice to offer and the right thing to post in a topic. don't mess with her either.

Again, the word "intelligent" is relative.

I think Gareb is one of the wisest here in Istoryaland. I yet have to learn from his wisdom....
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

Blog Entries

aw shetzzz

please guys...

r/brey, jose_rizal, oblaxz, Visual C#, galadriel, bitch_adrienne, aphrodite, Bigfoot Oracle, BeoR... there are just too many to mention.

ignore my rants and ravings... just a product of a highly demented mind and an overactive imagination. i am but a person seeking for what is real and what is the truth. no need to bloat things up.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast