Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Kinsa tong mga ASTHMATIC... hala post mo dri!!!!

asmatic sad ko. I use seritide 250 diskus for maintainance and naa sad ko budesonide for the nose. If tukar jud ang hubak bricanly tablet dayun.... but lain au ang effect sa lawas kay mangurog kag maau for 6 hours.... or till ma wear off ang tambal. Unya if superblocked najud ako lungs... pred 10 dayun hehehe

By the way, smoking does lessen the asthma.... but if you stop mu grabeh ug maau ang hubak.... that's what happened to my bf since asthmatic man sad cya.

Quote Originally Posted by kris8jenn
    By the way, smoking does lessen the asthma.... but if you stop mu grabeh ug maau ang hubak.... that's what happened to my bf since asthmatic man sad cya.
    Lain na pud imong problema inig human sa asthma....you increase your risk of getting COPD (emphysema) later on in life, not to mention it increases your risk of heart disease and a whole slew of diseases. Choose your poison wisely!

Get Rid of Asthma in 90 days or You don't pay!

Naay koy remedy for ASTHMA. DAghan ang na heal ani. YOu may try it in 90 days. YOu don't pay if you it work on you. It's safe and natural. It's from the USA, and approved by BFAD in the Philippines.

Txt me or call if you want to try,

GONDOR

Im one of you guys and right now m having slight ashma attack..grabe!! i know kapuy jud so pra mawala nalang magnibulize ko in awhile. I used to go to gym and play basketball twice a week pero karon since work nalang pirmi i easily get ashma atacks.

Advice lang nako..exercise!!! ayaw pud palabi ug kaon kay ang tambok pirmi hubakon!! take it from me..under diet nako!! hehe

Default Re: Kinsa tong mga ASTHMATIC... hala post mo dri!!!!

AStHMA? Sayun ra na....take lots of high quality nutrition with high absorption technology...di na balik..pm if you want to know more...thanks...

asthamatic sad ko... although its been a while since i last had an asthma attack hehehe

4 all asthmatics.. make sure u do not marry an asrhmatic too.. luoy jud inyo mga anak kay ma-asthmatic pud

Im asthamatic since birth, i was told its hereditary....milagro na kaau na kung naay usa ka week nga straigt ko wala hubaka...pait! ang akong tambal kay Asthmasolon tablet.

i used to be an asthmatic before. i usually play basketball and ni improve akong condition and also swimming.

my medications were ventolin and becotide rotadisks. i puff ventolin during slight attacks.

OKPAS helped me. after using it for 2 weeks, wa na jud ko nagpuff ug rotadisk.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast