Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default ATHRITIS~ Let's talk about it

anyone knws bout ds ? athritis..( symptoms, preventions, causes, treatment) thnks...

Default Re: ATHRITIS...

Here's some Info:

What Is Arthritis?

Many people start to feel pain and stiffness in their bodies over time. Sometimes their hands or knees or hips get sore and are hard to move. These people may have arthritis.

Any part of your body can become inflamed or painful from arthritis.

Arthritis is an illness that can cause pain and swelling in your joints. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged. Joints are places where two bones meet, such as your elbow or knee. Some kinds of arthritis can cause problems in other organs, such as your eyes, or in your chest. It can affect your skin, too.

These problems may be caused by inflammation, a swelling that can include pain or redness. They are telling you that something is wrong.

Some people may worry that arthritis means they won't be able to work or take care of their children and their family. Others think that you just have to accept things like arthritis.

It's true that arthritis can be painful. But there are things you can do to feel better. This booklet tells you some facts about arthritis and gives you some ideas about what to do, so you can keep doing the things you want to do.

There are several kinds of arthritis. The two most common ones are rheumatoid (ROO-mah-toyd) arthritis and osteoarthritis.

Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis. This is the form that usually comes with age and most often affects the fingers, knees, and hips. Sometimes osteoarthritis follows an injury to a joint. For example, a young person might hurt his knee badly playing soccer. Then, years after the knee has apparently healed, he might get arthritis in his knee joint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sports injury to a knee when a person is young can lead to athritis years later.

Rheumatoid arthritis happens when the body's own defense system doesn't work properly. It affects joints, bones, and organs--often the hands and feet. You may feel sick or tired, and you may have a fever.

Other conditions can also cause arthritis. Some include:

Gout, in which crystals build up in the joints. It usually affects the big toe.

Rheumatoid arthritis can make it hard to hold a pencil or a brush.

Do I Have Arthritis?

Pain is the way your body tells you that something is wrong. Most kinds of arthritis cause pain in your joints. You might have trouble moving around. Some kinds of arthritis can affect different parts of your body. So, along with the arthritis, you may:

Have a fever.

Lose weight.

Have trouble breathing.

Get a rash or itch.

These symptoms may also be signs of other illnesses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having stiffness or pain when you move could be a sign of arthritis.

What Can I Do?

Go see a doctor. Many people use herbs or medicines that you can buy without a prescription for pain. You should tell your doctor if you do. Only a doctor can tell if you have arthritis or a related condition and what to do about it. It's important not to wait.

You'll need to tell the doctor how you feel and where you hurt. The doctor will examine you and may take x rays of your bones or joints. The x rays don't hurt and aren't dangerous. You may also have to give a little blood for tests that will help the doctor decide if you have arthritis and what kind you have.

How Will the Doctor Help?

After the doctor knows what kind of arthritis you have, he or she will talk with you about the best way to treat it. The doctor may give you a prescription for medicine that will help with the pain, stiffness, and inflammation. Health insurance or public assistance may help you pay for the medicine, doctor visits, tests, and x rays.
    How Should I Use Arthritis Medicine?

Before you leave the doctor's office, make sure you ask about the best way to take the medicine the doctor prescribes. For example, you may need to take some medicines with milk, or you may need to eat something just before or after taking them, to make sure they don't upset your stomach.

You should also ask how often to take the medicine or to put cream on the spots that bother you. Creams might make your skin and joints feel better. Sometimes, though, they can make your skin burn or break out in a rash. If this happens, call the doctor.
    What If I Still Hurt? Top

Sometimes you might still have pain after using your medicine. Here are some things to try:

Take a warm shower.

Do some gentle stretching exercises.

Use an ice pack on the sore area.

Rest the sore joint.

If you still hurt after using your medicine correctly and doing one or more of these things, call your doctor. Another kind of medicine might work better for you. Some people can also benefit from surgery, such as joint replacement.
    Using an ice pack on a sore joint can help relieve pain.

You Can Feel Better!

Arthritis can damage your joints, organs, and skin. There are things you can do to keep the damage from getting worse. They might also make you feel better.

Try to keep your weight down. Too much weight can make your knees and hips hurt.

Exercise. Moving all of your joints will help you. The doctor or nurse can show you how to move more easily. Going for a walk every day will help, too.

Take your medicines when and how you are supposed to. They can help reduce pain and stiffness.

Try taking a warm shower in the morning.

See your doctor regularly.

Seek information that can help you.

Keeping active may help reduce the stiffness in your joints.

i take gluocosamine and calcium to strengthen the joints in my knees and ankles because i play a lot of sports. effective naman siya.

wat kind of doctor wil i go to 4 treatment? i mean d specific..s der an OTC (over the counter) medicine or basic topical / pain reliever for athritis/? am realy bothered with my feet.. it gets tired easily even 4 a few walks..

i can share something for this kind of disease. just want to say this in order to reach optimum health you must do this three things or 3 important things to have a good health

1:exercise - exercise if you have time
    2:diet - proper eating of foods
    3: supplements

i would like to introduce to you about this product. me myself i have arthritis. i have experience it na and Grabe jud a ka SAKIT SA AKONG KNEE. wala ko ka lakaw for 3 days
    sus maka imagine ka sa pain nga akong gibati? but what did i do ill exercise sometimes
    even a walk would. then ill have my own diet and then i take this supplement called
    XANGO - the whole fuit puree of the mangosteen extracted to a juice
    and its made in us. process in germany by wILD FLAVORS. why its powerfull because of the xanthone. now what are XANTHONE? - are supercharge anti-oxidants with a host of medecinal properties and mangosteen has 40 xanthones but 200 of that exist in nature.
    after ko ni try sa product about XANGO na okay2x ang akong pamati
    thanks to the LORD! XANGO really works!!!!

if ma interest ka about ani na product pm me then ill give my number to you

Default ARTHRITIS RELIEF!

EVERFLEX TABLETSÂ* Â*
    Glucosamine Combo (60)

LABEL DESCRIPTION:
    Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM with Devil's Claw
    Dietary Supplement

PRODUCT GUIDE:
    EverFlex [Structural] offers the advantages of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM in one convenient tablet. Numerous studies demonstrate glucosamine's effectiveness in protecting connective tissues and maintaining the integrity and mobility of joints. Glucosamine helps lubricate joints by replenishing synovial fluid, which promotes a joint's shock-absorbing properties. Chondroitin sulfate attracts fluid into the cartilage, making the cartilage more shock absorbent, drawing nutrients into the cartilage and promoting growth and normal tissue regeneration. It also helps keep undesirable enzymes in check.Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is present in many fresh foods, but it is easily destroyed during cooking, processing and as food sits in storage. Supplementing with this nutrient ensures an adequate supply. MSM contains about 35 percent sulfur by weight. Sulfur is an important structural component of the connective tissue that joins muscle to bone. Devil's claw has long been used to support joint health and to maintain comfort due to its remarkable properties. It has been tested favorably against other compounds in its support of joints. Each 2-tablet serving provides 800 mg each of glucosamine and MSM, 200 mg chondroitin and 100 mg Devil's Claw.

Php 2130 per bottle. For orders you may call or text me at 09174000663

Default ARTHRITIS!!!!!!

PEOPLE, naa na ko ani and i'm only 30 yrs old pah. i hate it very much coz it now affects my sports hobby and especially my work. my problem is my knees and ankle mosakit after my play. gusto pud unta ko balik workout but mosakit pud ako elbow. please advise dudes on how i can rid of this.....

Default Re: ARTHRITIS!!!!!!

gluocuosamine, it's a supplement and it works for me. i-research na lang...

Thanks bro, i'll try to have a doctor's prescription on this pill. So nawala gyud ang pain sa imo part?

di ni siya kinahanglan prescription kay supplement ra man siya, pero i-consult na lang imung doctor. effective ni siya sa joints. okay gyud, wala na'y ngul-ngul akong ankles...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast