Default HP deskjet 5652 printer won't print inserted objects or shapes in microsoft word

Good day fellow istoryans... I need help! don't know if it should be posted here in the hardware section but i have reason to believe that this could be a hardware problem... our office printer (HP Deskjet 5652) won't print drawn objects or shapes (e.g. lines, circles, arrows even text boxes) in Microsoft Word... i don't know what the problem is.. I have searched through google and have played with all the printer settings but still to no avail... I drew an arrow in Word and tried to print it, all i got was blank page but when i tried to print the same document on another printer (HP Laserjet 2300) , lo and behold, it printed just fine... Again, I tried printing a document filled with a mixture of texts and drawn images on the deskjet, all i get are texts but the drawn images do not appear but on the laserjet, it was ok... I tried removing the ink cartridges on the deskjet then installing them again, tried printing again but still same result... What seems to be the problem with this printer? Are there any settings that I should try and check? I'm running Windows 8 on an AMD machine (Athlon II X2 260)... Thanks...

Hi, I also had an HP Deskjet 5652 that had some similar problem. I try to solve printer issues But the issue is not solved. Then I tried to contact the HP printer expert they had not responded. but I had a lot of work in my office. that's why I buy a new HP DeskJet 2623. I think you have to need a new HP DeskJet.
    Last edited by jhonmichal; 05-28-2022 at 12:22 AM.

3.    Advertisement