Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default need help: where should i review for the upcoming PNLE june 2 and 3 2013?

Hi guys please help me where should I review for the upcoming PNLE.? there are so many nursing review centers in cebu?.Which of them can allay my anxieties.?

Hi sir Sean..the best review center I can recommend u s POWER DEVELOPMENT CENTER..I am once a reviewee in powerdev sir..and I really had a spectacular review sessions with them..they truly build capability to our future nurses..

Come and review with us!

Power Development Center, the review center you can trust

At PowerDev we build capability. Hurry!!!!

and join our Ultimate Final Coaching.......

maam janell
    what batch did you review at powerdev?

Default Hi.

Sir Sean. i would like to recommend power dev. nindot man siya. reliable kaayu ang mga reviewers nila and high caliber sad jd. You'll get your money's worth. tanan imong doubts kai matubag sa way pag.duha2. haha.We had a 100 % passing mark sa july 2012 NLE and Ive heard na mag final coaching sad sila karn with UDAN! She is one of the most renowned reviewer in the philippines. it wouldnt be a suprise kung ma pasar ka with flying colors pa jd. haha. so again. POWER DEV ang akong ma reccomend.

Sir Sean I reviewed in their pre intensive July 2008 & proceeded the intensive review program until November 2008.. And luckily I passed the nov Nle 2008..yehey!!! Nurse na jd dayon ko sir!! Tanx to powerdev, they really helped me in passing the Nle..and of course to our Almighty God..
    Ps: pg jacket lng jd sir sa ila review halls..hahaha

Nindota ninyo sir gian rn, 100% jd mu..wow!!! Bongga c.e injo batch sir..congrats

what are the program you offer at powerdev mam?

oo mam, nindot jd kaayu. so sir sean. adto nalang. i was a reviwee dito. right after our graduation, ni enroll dayun ko didto, den 2 and half months amo review den we were in housed sa don bosco and still the provided us with materials to study and gave rationals still.

Sir Sean f June or July taker ka, naa cla intensive review which will start this April 1 na sir..unya naa cla final coaching dw wd mrs udan after the intensive program..but f u are for dec Nle, they offer pre-intensive review, intensive program with simultaneous pre board exams, and their ultimate final coaching..adto na sir..naa cla sa river gate general maxilom ave for more information..hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast