Thread: VM

Default VM

Please help. Unsaon man ni pag wagtang sa notification sa ako Visitors' Msgs.?
    Homana nako syag basa pero dili gihapon mwala ang notification. Thank u daan.

naa may option nga hide message sir.

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my pet dog skippy, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank our pet mayna whos repeating nonsense words. Next i would like to thank the mouse that lives in our backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook,the cat i saved in the sewers when I was in 4th grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on surfing, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on to. To all the kids, teens, lesbians, gays, straight, bisexual out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is legendary and epic, thank you everyone and God Bless Philippines.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    sanamanni?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by miakka070 View Post
    Please help. Unsaon man ni pag wagtang sa notification sa ako Visitors' Msgs.?
    Homana nako syag basa pero dili gihapon mwala ang notification. Thank u daan.
    view your visitors messages and click last page and start looking for unapproved vm's, the tools/option for approving is at the bottom right of the VM that says MODERATION TOOLS.

Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC View Post
    view your visitors messages and click last page and start looking for unapproved vm's, the tools/option for approving is at the bottom right of the VM that says MODERATION TOOLS.
    bro....nglisod kog save nila..pra mwala lng ako nlng gi delete tanan oies.. pero thanks gihapon.

Blog Entries
    Nawindang ko ni Abs lols

unsay gidaganan aning albs?! sa na distrito? wa ko kabutar ani niya gahapon dah

Quote Originally Posted by kentoy0224 View Post
    unsay gidaganan aning albs?! sa na distrito? wa ko kabutar ani niya gahapon dah
    Mao lagi bro. Waley kaayog post bah..hehe

OT: Nice baya iyang speech TS. hahaha taas taas sad

na solve na imo prob ts? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by pirehro View Post
    OT: Nice baya iyang speech TS. hahaha taas taas sad

na solve na imo prob ts? hehe
    wala nko tiwasa iyang speech. hehehe
    ah nag lisod jud ko bro.
    what i did... deleted tanan VM.
    mapungot ko mag tan-aw sa notification nga dili mwala bsag nahoman na nkog basa ang VM.. hehe
    karon ang pag customize npud ang prob..hehehe pero ok raman. hehe

11.    Advertisement