Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast

Default Land Transportation Office: comments, issues and concerns

How well do we know the Land Transportation Office here in Cebu ??

All we understand that most of them are corrupted. But what is the actual reason for this?

When we go to the LTO, we see a lot of persons loitering around. Outside the premises are people soliciting for drug test, renewals..etc i would call them agents.. well most of them claiming to be LTO personnel.

Didi you know that there are only a handful of REAL LTO Personnel? if my info is correct there are only 140 (at most) regular personnel in the whole region and there a more than 15 field offices. Come to think of it, who are those persons staying there. Volunteers?
    Why do they volunteer there? is there a gold mine in LTO.

And did this office do its mandate? I think not, there is too much politics inside the office.

When is this going to change? the management should do something about this.

Default re: Land Transportation Office: comments, issues and concerns

na.a toy isa ka hambogiro na taga LTO batan.on na naka red na honda cr-v.. hambogiro kaayo ang boang feeling big shot. iya gipa hunong ang jeep akong gi sakyan kay abi na.a daw konduktor nag angkas... wtF?

Quote Originally Posted by astroboyreal
    na.a toy isa ka hambogiro na taga LTO batan.on na naka red na honda cr-v.. hambogiro kaayo ang boang feeling big shot. iya gipa hunong ang jeep akong gi sakyan kay abi na.a daw konduktor nag angkas... !!!?
    ^^^ basin nagpa-ibog lang to sa iyang crv
    sa LTO kng naa moi kinahanglan magkinahanglan paman gyd tag "kaila sa sulod" ba.... hay sa kadaghang tao dha dnka kahibaw asa ang fixer, client or personnel.....

these anomalies in LTO will never stop unless people would stop approaching these fixers. processing LTO documents would really take time, that's how fixers do their purpose. the people on the other hand cater to this... thus, this would never stop unless going to fixers and giving under the table 'lagay' will have a death penalty then there's a possibility that this would stop.

Quote Originally Posted by mata_hari
    these anomalies in LTO will never stop unless people would stop approaching these fixers. processing LTO documents would really take time, that's how fixers do their purpose. the people on the other hand cater to this... thus, this would never stop unless going to fixers and giving under the table 'lagay' will have a death penalty then there's a possibility that this would stop.

ive tried this,ako gtesting, i think mga 5x ko nag.balik2x sa LTO, mga lima sad ka resibo ako nareceive, means lima ka bayad hehe, almost 1500 ako gasto pra license sa motor da na plite ug snacks, ive pass the exam,i think 33/40 ako score, 30/40 man ang non pro n 35/40 for pro..

wat ive notice wen i ask them information, wats d next step,wat to do etc, ila ko irefer kung kinsa ako gduol tsk tsk.. sla 2x ra diay ang fixer hehe, nways everyone knows.. basta ako gbuhat i insist cge pangutana etc, dats how to get things done i think..

i know with 1500 na gasto pwde na 123 ang lisensya, professional sya.. but its ok, so long as the money goes directly to govt n being a good citizen

actualy kaning 1500, this is the fixer rate, inquire sad ko, profesional pa :mrgreen:

this is one thing na maka.discourage when it comes to government offices... dba sa government man ni? and tehn fixers are illegal? then why is it na present man ni sila in every government office? does it mean na g.tolerate ni sila sa atong government officials? what dah!!!

murag g tolerate jud cguro...basn nag sabot cla na mag half cla sa sa income...paet... kanya kanya og pangwarta...hahay

tolerate might not be the right word, but partners..

partners in crimes jud hehe.. for me the solution for this is nay "information center" sa mga govt office.. anha mangutana tanan2x,pro naa may info table, wla ray tao,kundi guard ang naa, kung naa man gani tao tubag "lilia lng dong"

mas maayo drii magstandby mga citizen watchers,graft n corruption officers, student leaders, bombo radio,civil vanguards, etc.. hehe.. i think its a nice idea..

it's hard to clean up that office considering the guys on top are the very people who tolerate corruption. they have bunch of civilian "volunteers" and deputized "agents" to sort of augment their organic personnel, but unfortunately this people are there to act as a "bridge" to the corrupt personnels. that's why no matter how they say that we should not deal with fixers, we have to cos these organic guys intentionally slows down the process and doesn't give you the right directions as to what to and where to go... in that way, you would either approach a fixer or add more grease money to speed up the process. but if you really think about it, considering the time you waste there instead of doing something more productive, many would rather choose to grease than waste their time going back and forth... the fare, gas, the leaves you have to take from school or work, the time, etc.

from my point of view, i don't think we can eliminate, much less, minimize the corruption there unless our leaders have the political will to do so. even with the computerization of the transactions there they still managed to earn extra bucks by giving those who are willing to grease a faster service... even the guards there sidelines as fixers. now, if that ain't hopeless, i don't know what is.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 41 123411 ... LastLast