Page 1 of 124 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The THIRD EYE

Default The THIRD EYE

kabalo mo?

Default Re: Unsaon pag open sa third eye?

bukha imung mata..joke...hmm.. i can't even imagine ha, people na naay third-eye..like my friend..nah xa jud amo dalhun dayon everytime naa mi place na adtuon na something naa important matter na needed xa..az in she knows jud ..grabeh..maka grrrrrrr

Default ~All About the 2nd Sight, the 3rd Eye, the 6th Sense~

what can you say the relationship of this two?

whom of you here has this gift or curse??whatever you bestowed up on it.

i once lived in Dona Rosaria in Mandaue when i was a child, i forgot the house #, but there was a nangka tree inside the lot when you enter our gate you could see first that tree. we lived there for just a short while, there were stuff happening that time and it is really weird thinking about it now.

i also saw an apparition when i was still in my elementary years, inside the school campus.

we were playing hide and seek with our classmates, i hid at the back of the clinic. The windows were closed and there was a curtain inside the clinic covering the windows...while looking at the window i saw the reflection of the tree at the window and far behind the tree, was a man, having black shades, black hat, and a black coat.

At first, i looked at my back and i saw just the tree, i kept looking at the window and at my back, but there was no man. i could only see his reflection.

i was still a little toddler then, but now, thinking about it it kinda gives me the creeps, although i also rekindles my interest in the genre of the paranormal and supenatural.

Also, during my college years, a professore once told me of someone who could help me, but once and finally i got the time to visit the person, he was hospitalized..so sad.

So, whom of you here knows how to develop this gift??
    whom of you here knows how to develop this gift,

Default Re: Third EYE & the Pyschic Ability

@dantesdead, I'm going to do you a favor and refer you this thread.

Haunted house
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=5550.0

Here you will find kindred spirits seeking adventurous forays into the supernatural by personally investigating spiritual and psychic hotspots around Cebu City.

And if you want to harness your 'special gift', you might your teachers at the Order Of Mystical Arts, A local chapter dedicated to opening the mind beyond the boundaries set by modern conventions. You could get to more of them at this website..

Telephone: (63) 9164644053

hey!!!! this is a good topic...can anyone add some info's about ds....cause ive heard that everyone is capable of this....

basin makakita ka ug white lady titah dams mangurog na imong tuhod.... ako pirme ko kita white lady daghan kaayo manakay ug jeep adto cebu doc ug swu ahehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Jpacs29
    basin makakita ka ug white lady titah dams mangurog na imong tuhod.... ako pirme ko kita white lady daghan kaayo manakay ug jeep adto cebu doc ug swu ahehehe
    OT: naks tita tita...dili mana 3rd eye imoha woi...kana serious ba .... kay naa ko bya ko potential ani..

i have an open third eye... wala ko kabalo y naopen ni..
    it started wen i was 3rd year H.S...
    waaaaahhhhh....!!!
    ang kulang na lang mogawas ang black dragon sa ako kamot...

ingon daw sila sa ako lang nadunggan ani... para maopen daw ang third eye dapat daw naa kay disiplina sa imong kaugalingon.... relax your body and mind ... but kung daghan kay g huna huna ayaw nalang ahehehe kay di gyud na maabli...

Aterts!!! woi wla na bang matino d2 hihihihih

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 124 123411 ... LastLast