Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Opening an PUBG internet cafe here in Mactan, Cebu. Minimum GPU requirements 2018 standards? What specs should i build?

Good evening. I'm currently planning on opening my own Battlegrounds pc cafe in the Philippines. Majority of my customers will be playing PUBG, Fortnite, Dota 2, and CSGO. I was supposed to purchase the gtx 1050ti but when i chexked it recently 1 gtx 1050ti now costs $250 and that's the crappy one. When i checked it before, a 1050ti used to cost around $150 usd. Would a gt 1030 be a valid temporary video card while i wait for the prices to go down? Here are the specs I'm planning to build btw

G4560 with mobo
    8gb ddr4 ram
    Psu and case
    Gt 1030

Would this be enough for most of the games? Also, there is a very well known shop here that sells used pc parts and i could buy a gtx 660 instead but that would mean my electricity cost would sky rocket.

Should i buy a gt 1030 or gtx 660 as a temporary video card. As much as I'd love to go to the 1050ti. My budget won't let me. I'm buying 50 units of these.

Asa sd diay ta maka less ug bayad if bulk ang paliton?

yaman ni TS..hahaha

Daghan og stores nga mohatag discounts if bulk paliton labi nag i cash nimo mas dako discount. As for PUBG, agwantaha ang price sa GTX1050 kay dugay pa na monaog ang price as NVIDIA announced(kuno) to postpone the release of 20xx series GPUs nila. And until naay ma release new series or suddenly mamingaw ang mining craze or miraculously ma meet og kalit ang demands for GPU, prices will remain high and continue to go high. GTX 1030 can handle PUBG pero low settings ra gyud. Unless ok ra nimo ang low settings then go for GTX1030 for the meantime. Pero kon gusto gyud nimo maka hit og mid settings, GTX1050 all the way.

pahuwat nalang muabot diri sa pinas kato raven ridge kay cpu+gpu combo na sad to sa amd sa benchmarch kay more or less on par with 1030 daw.

Still, GT1030 can run PUBG on low settings(some are very low). In the end, naa ni TS kon mo settle ra siya with very low to low settings or buy hardwares nga kaya ang medium settings.

Quote Originally Posted by jannclaude View Post
    Good evening. I'm currently planning on opening my own Battlegrounds pc cafe in the Philippines. Majority of my customers will be playing PUBG, Fortnite, Dota 2, and CSGO. I was supposed to purchase the gtx 1050ti but when i chexked it recently 1 gtx 1050ti now costs $250 and that's the crappy one. When i checked it before, a 1050ti used to cost around $150 usd. Would a gt 1030 be a valid temporary video card while i wait for the prices to go down? Here are the specs I'm planning to build btw

G4560 with mobo
    8gb ddr4 ram
    Psu and case
    Gt 1030

Would this be enough for most of the games? Also, there is a very well known shop here that sells used pc parts and i could buy a gtx 660 instead but that would mean my electricity cost would sky rocket.

Should i buy a gt 1030 or gtx 660 as a temporary video card. As much as I'd love to go to the 1050ti. My budget won't let me. I'm buying 50 units of these.

Asa sd diay ta maka less ug bayad if bulk ang paliton?
    1030 can run PUBG, pero bati kaayu nag experience, grabe ganig frame drops sa akong 1080 tungod sa pagka poorly optimized sa duwa. although gihinay hinayan na ug patch pero lage hinay hinay pd. akong amigo, 1030 iya GPU kaduwa siyag low settings, but thats pretty much it. maypa maghuwat ka mahanaw ang Mining kay eventually it will(maybe) or mustable ang GPU prices kay akong amigo nagpalit ug 720p monitor kay para if mag PUBG siya, very low settings maabot ug 60fps. kay 1080p, kamang jd maski very low settings, 30 to 40 more or less. maybe mas mu.okay ang experience ug maoptimize nag tarung sa bluehole. gkan rapd na sa akong amigo, so take that as you will

nindot ang imo plano pero ang unaha ang lugar nga butangan nimo basin mga ros player rana, mahal bya ang parts karon

ug bulk imo paliton makaless ra siguro kas 1050ti . Bawia nalang ang gasto sa video card via food services sa imo shop TS

if comshop pag fortnite BR nalang kay free to play biya to.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast