Default How to find a good partner for outsourcing of software development?

Advice please? Also maybe you know good reliable companies in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    Advice please? Also maybe you know good reliable companies in this case?
    PM me sir...

I suggest looking to Ukrainian companies. An example in this article you can read about Outstaffing Ukrainian services. The main advantage of Outstaffing is controle - you will get your own team and it will be dedicated only to your project.

First, you need to realize the difference between outsourcing and outstaffing. Then you should find out for yourself and your company what is better for you. Here's an article I've read about its advantages and disadvantages: https://inoxoft.com/outsourcing-vs-o...-your-project/.
    Think that's going to be useful.

Default thanks

thanks for post!

- - - Updated - - -

Good day! You've set yourself a challenging goal, but nothing is impossible. If you're a student who wants to put in the effort to make a website, I suggest slidepeak com, which will help you create a very good presentation for a very low price. I've been using it for a long time, and it's not nearly as expensive as you'd expect for such a fashionable website. Huge plus. In general, I advise you to try, maybe they will help you too.

You can hire remote resources/ teams for your project from the companies that provide remote development teams such as aspired.

I opened my own business, hired a personal programmer who made a website for me. I am engaged in the sale of doors. But I need to register my business. Who can help with this?

Outsourcing is a real lifesaver if you want to start developing your project as soon as possible. You don't need to spend a lot of your personal time searching for all the developers you need, interviewing them, etc. I recommend paying attention to outsourcing software development companies from Eastern Europe, they do quality work and have reasonable prices.

9.    Advertisement