Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ako siya gibaligya sa afams hahahaha
    naka 5k ang kanahan.

this was wayback college, my crush used to play for MBA and they practice at the university where i studied. i used to cut classes just to watch their practice. one time, i was doing homework at the cafeteria, he passed by and said hi.mura jud kog gibayaw sa kalipay haha. cost accounting doesnt seem difficult after that "hi" a few years after, cebu nako ato nga time, i got a friend request from him and a message. he asked me out. the fangirl in me has died so akoa ra siyang gi seenzone. he still looks yummy despite his age (DILF) haha

Blog Entries
    They always end up crying

crush turned (x)bf

i tend to put up a modest/reserved/meek role on the outside like i want them to give the impression nga silay mu lead. but when it's just the two of us, it's the other way around. sigon pas panultihan, naas ilawm ang kulo. lol. kapoy pgarpar, buhaton lahos pra kita ang agi. hahaha. i always find pleasure just seeing a surprised expression when it happens. i enjoy playing around which buttons to press and then see the reaction. di kaayo ko malingaw anang self-pleasure ra ang tumong. i like to toy around more with the person i'm with.

when all is done, i go back to my initial persona like nothing happened.

i have not done it with that one person though. if interesado ka, just hit me up! aw
    Last edited by gibra'al; 10-22-2019 at 11:15 PM.

Whn people want someone then they will do almost anything for them. I remeber the things I did for my crish before I finally grew up. I was crazy in love even though it was not love.I offered to do anything for her and she loved it becuas seh was just using. Yeah it hurt but what can we do.

Blog Entries

lingawa nkos inyu mga posts oie..hahahaha

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12