Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which Computer Schools are Offering Short-term PC Troubleshooting Course?

i wanna enroll ASAP! pls inform me about your program...

Default re: Which Computer Schools are Offering Short-term PC Troubleshooting Course?

Javasphere. I'm planning to enroll there at February too.

Default re: Which Computer Schools are Offering Short-term PC Troubleshooting Course?

ako ganahan sad ko ana,

pila ka month, unsa pila sad ang ato mabayran.

asa man ang school

btaw, asa na? intresado sad ko..

i found a program at informatics..in rain tree mall... but they won't start unless the registered enrollees would reach at least 5... so guys pa register namo...mana ko! para ka start ta next week! 5.4k for 27hrs! nindot kau ila program!

Why Informatics?!! Sayang!

5.4k for 27 hours? My friend enrolled at Informatics SM for only 3.7k for 27 hours. It was originally at 5.4k and when there were only very few students, they lowered it to 3.7k. He already knew about it, nagpadugay dugay lang siya because he knew that the fee will be lowered kung di kaabot sa minimum ang students.

This is not to put down Informatics but paying that high just to learn how to assemble, learn very basic troubleshooting, and very basic networking is just too much. More than half of it is paying for the name of the school.

I'm planning to enroll at Javasphere for only 2k for 16 hours, that's normally the rate for such a program. It's not even that high compared to TESDA.

Ama. kondi sa STI . naa sa mandaue, both.

ako
    Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    Javasphere. I'm planning to enroll there at February too.
    gnhan pd ko pero ingon ingon ako migo matog ra dw ang teacher ..way klaro skwela xag flash. ms dghan ni recommend nko na tesda nlng dw para sure. barato pa

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast