Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast

Default Tales of Twilight (Stories, Accounts & Encounters with the Paranormal)

HAVE YOU VENTURED FORTH INTO THE SECRET SIDE OF LIFE?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TOUCHED BY THE CREEPING CHAOS?

DID YOU REACH THE OUTER LIMITS OF REALITY?

This topic thread is for the sharing and discussion of tales and testaments of encounters and expeditions into the Extranormal and the Extraterrestial. So please post your thrilling ghost stories, aswang adventures, impressions on human psyche evolution, the secret Arcana of Ancient Alchemy and Altered States, Alien conspiracy theories, and so many many many more.

The Truth is Like A Diamond, Multi-faceted(many faces), Valuable beyond Worth. It shines most brilliant in the Darkness...

The Truth is Out There and Within Us. Share the Knowledge.

Default Have you been haunted before? Share your Paranormal Experiences with Spirits, Ghosts and Demons!

Ka try namo kita mo ug white lady, ghost, etc... or naka experience langmo og poltergeist... kana manglupad ang butang, or mo close / open ang doors without air or something?

Ako naka experience nako ug similar things... When we were living in a staff house back in davao, it was really creepy. Thou the apartment / staffhouse was new then nice pod ang rooms, u can't help it but you'd feel something wierd.

Even if walay hangin, ang door sa CR ug sa other rooms mo open or close lang, as in kusug jud pagka sirado.. then even if naay door knob, mo open lang pod ang door.

Turns out to be, years before gi develop to ang subdivision, killing fields manto nga area kuno... adto ipang labay ang mga gipang patay...

Default Re: Have you been haunted before? Seriously folks...

yes naka-experienced na ko dunay nanoktok sa puertahan sa kwarto wa'y taw. tinuod dyud. i was fully awake, my senses intact. it was not a dream. kadungog dyud ko's toktok pero wa'y taw. i'm positive the noise didn't come from outside the house.

i experienced that sa amo former office..it used to be abandoned..i think one year nami nag stay didto..around three (3) pm the office was so quiet, kami ra jud sa ako officemate tao didto, wala clients or visitors, i stood at the side of my table when i heard a whisper..nikalit pud bugnaw amo room bisan namawng mi sa aircon..very creepy..we transfered offcie a year after that incident, i asked the new resident sa amo former office, wala man daw nahetabo nila ngadto..
    maybe nahadlok kay puro naman boys ang nag occupy sa amo former office.. hehehe..

yes experience sad ko kta ko ghost sa amo gpuy-an sa una. den kami ra ako mama didto sa room. den ala jud
    ko katulog den naa lang kalit gawas nga girl nga naka gown,puti kaayo. naglutaw ra cya den ala man cya nawng oi... den da worst is hng sampit pajud cya name nako...den paduol cya sa ako ghigdaan...as feel jud nako mamatay
    nako ato tyma ky cge ko syagit pero ala jud kadungog ako mama. den feel nako luya na kaayo ko den cge lang ko pray ni God tapos ako jud gpaningkamotan nga matouch nako ako mama. den mao to nakabantay ako mama...den after ato nawala ra cya kalit...
    prti jud nako hadloka...after ato dugay nako katulog den prmi rako bukot habol bsan alimuot kaayo.

den ako gstorya sa ako mama ang nahitabo mao diay ky sa una naa diay naghikog daw na gurl sa cr nga tupad sa amo room. mao na i-ampo lang jud daw to namo cya...

den after ato ala najud cya pakita...

grabeh jud ka scary dli jud ko kalimot ato nga experience...

I would like to share mine...dugay2x na sad ni, mga elementary days pa to nako.

I was cleaning my bike that day when a friend of mine approached me and asked to me go with him somewhere, i told him i can't go kay i have errands to attend to. He asked me if i still want the toy that he borrowed from me, and i told him it's okay. Then he left.

Human ato, niabot ako mama from work and she told me that there was an accident gawas sa amo village... nya apil daw sa casualty kay ang amigo nako nga miduol nako a few minutes lang. It turns out na it was his way of saying goodbye. Dammit!!! I went to church that day and prayed for his soul...

Blog Entries

i get that a lot. i hear them, feel them and see them. sometimes they they visit me in my sleep.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

wla jud ko kasuway ug hamok....
    kanus.a kha noh??

gipukaw ko once when i was asleep in our quarters when i was in community rotation during my training. a bulky, HUGE, dark man... gibitad nya ako arm which i had over my face while i was sleeping. i couldn't move nor scream. i tried to recite whatever prayers i had learned but i wasn't able to finish any... then he was gone.

i had finger marks on my arms where he had his grasp. nabon-og jud.

wla ko manghambog ha. normal nlang na kau sa ako.

ang ako dli ganahan makit-an knang naa sa dalan nga magbarog nga masulob-on kau (like kanang gipangligsan)..
    looy kau tan-awn sila.. nagpabilin japon sa place where they died.

may they rest in peace.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 32 123411 ... LastLast