Default help!!! about our design project (with compensation)

i need a help for sum1 dat knows the mechanical part of our design project it is entitled as " robot board eraser with a remote control" , is there anyone can help me with this, i can give compensation for that...and 1 thing..i need also a grammarian for the documentary part of it.....or any1 knows how to make a good thesis for it....
    just text me 0286549977.....or pm me...i need it ASAP..
    pls help me....

Default Re: help!!! about our design project (with compensation)

Quote Originally Posted by friendyanix
    i need a help for sum1 dat knows the mechanical part of our design project it is entitled as " robot board eraser with a remote control" , is there anyone can help me with this, i can give compensation for that...and 1 thing..i need also a grammarian for the documentary part of it.....or any1 knows how to make a good thesis for it....
    just text me 0286549977.....or pm me...i need it ASAP..
    pls help me....
    wen ninyo kinahanglan?

how about the idea of a wiper? like a car?

sayon ra kay na! you just need servo motors? PM me nya...lets discuss things...

sa unsa ni nga subject? puede miniature lang?

Eraser for what?
    Pencil eraser?
    Chalk / blackboard eraser?
    Whiteboard eraser?
    EPROM eraser?

Please specify.

wen ninyo kinahanglan?

how about the idea of a wiper? like a car?

sayon ra kay na! you just need servo motors? PM me nya...lets discuss things...

sa unsa ni nga subject? puede miniature lang?

" actually that is our design project for us to graudate..yeah actually its a miniature lang...but half ply of a whit board amo gamiton.....by the way can i just have ur number? r just get my number then text me...for ur info maybe we can discuss things more in person...+639286549977..thats my number...hope to hear from u soon....we really need a help asap....thanks

Eraser for what?
    Pencil eraser?
    Chalk / blackboard eraser?
    Whiteboard eraser?
    EPROM eraser?

Please specify.

" its a white board eraser? if u have any idea pls ping me or text me 09286549977//ill wait..."

Quote Originally Posted by friendyanix
    " its a white board eraser? if u have any idea pls ping me or text me 09286549977//ill wait..."
    Ok.

I will just give ideas here to help:
    * To stick your robot to the whiteboard vertically, it needs cohesion. What you could do is make it magnetic. Most whiteboards have metal back so this is good. If so, this robot can be for any kind of whiteboard.
    * It must be light so that it won't fall down.
    * You could have 2 sets of retractable rubber wheels. 1 for vertical movement and 1 for horizontal move erasing moves.
    * Distance to the x-y edges can measured via ultrasonic, for whiteboards have edges and can bounce. Or you can just put limit switches on the left, right, to and bottom of the robot and stop it when the switches are triggered.
    * If you have time and experience, a camera is an option to move back the eraser if it still sees dark areas (unerased parts).

Another way is use a non-magnetic whiteboard.
    * Then make a mechanical X-Y table at the back with a strong magnet as the pointer.
    * Put a magnetic eraser on the writing surface.
    * Then moving the X-Y pointer at the back will also move the magnetic eraser on the writing surface and erasing the writings.
    * This is simpler to make mechanically because you just need a worm gear + grooved belt and 2 motors.
    Look DIY CNC tables for it's construction.
    * The disadvantage of this is that it cannot be used for any whiteboards, only the one's with mechanism installed at the back.

we can have the idea of a silk screen...

its just that it would erase...

sayon ra kay na...

PIC or PC-interfaced?

@seven-segment: PIC sya .......

9.    Advertisement